It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions as they contain valuable information and legal facts which will govern our relationship with you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website. Our staff are more than happy to help with any further questions or queries you may have. Visit our contact us page for more information.
Set out below are important points for you to note when using our website. These are summary points for your reference only, and do not form part of our Terms and Conditions.
• We recommend you read all of our Terms and Conditions to ensure you are happy with them.
• If you purchase a product or service via a third party through our website, we will receive a fee or commission from the provider.
• You are solely responsible for answering all questions honestly, completely and to the best of your knowledge, and also for ensuring that any assumptions are correct. Failure to do so may lead to incorrect exam registrations and not be able to sit for exams.
• You are solely responsible to ensure that any product or service you purchase meets your needs.
By sending an exam registration form (Application form) and making a payment you agree to following terms and conditions:
1. Contact information is extremely important. Messages can be quickly sent to you via email, but your mailing address is needed to receive the Statement of Entry, instructions for examination days, and to receive the final grades and Certificate. Please make sure you keep all correspondence from Private Exam Centre in a safe place.
2. The UCI (Unique Candidate Identifier) is given to all candidates, and consists of 12 digits and a letter. This is originally given to a candidate that is taking GCSE/IGCSEs or A Levels for the first time. If you have already sat examinations at another centre, you will have a UCI attached to your name. You need to inform us of the UCI so that we can continue to make your examination entries under that number. This will allow exam board to put all of your marks together.
3. If you have not sat any examinations before, you will not have a Candidate Number. That will be assigned to you, and you will see it on your Statement of Entry, along with our school’s Centre Number. Each examination that you sit will require your unique Candidate Number, as well as the Centre Number. So please take note of the numbers given to you.
4. If due to special circumstances, you have previously been given additional time to complete examinations, you must inform Private Exam Centre at the time of registration. Supporting documentation for additional time allowances is also expected at this time. Unit codes for each syllabus that you are sitting are found in each syllabus, along with the course name. Please check the co de carefully before entering it into the form, as many of the unit codes are similar. Private Exam Centre cannot be held responsible for mistakes made on the registration form. To ensure each candidate receives the correct Papers that he or she has studied for, please clearly indicate all paper choices for each subject. For example, Biology 0610 : Paper 1, 3 and 6 Information for Private Candidates taking Examinations
5. Private Exam Centre is pleased to enter private candidates for examinations, even if it is not a subject that is currently being taught at the school.
6. Practical examinations cannot be provided by the school, so candidates should only enter for examinations that have an alternative to practical examinations as an option for assessment.
7. Coursework cannot be moderated for private candidates, so candidates should only enter for examinations that have an alternative to coursework as an option for assessment.
8. We work with various affiliated centres and we may forward your details to them for the purpose of exam registrations. We will fill in application forms behalf of you and submit applications adhering their terms and conditions.
9. Once the registration form is completed, we will calculate the total payment from the exam officer and we will request you to pay in full. In case of cancellation of your exams with a sufficient time (depends on exam board dead line) we will refund your exam fees and deduct the £50 per unit/paper from total fees as our administration fees. Any cancellation requests must be received with 30 days of payments.
10. When your registration and payment is processed, a Statement of Entry will be mailed to your mailing address, or sent to your email address. For your convenience, your individual examination timetable will also be included. Please check over the Statement of Entry carefully for any errors – notify us as soon as possible to resolve any issues. IF there are two examinations timetabled for the same time on the same day, you will take one examination after the other, with a short break between examinations but under centre full supervision.
11. Please note that for all your examinations, you must bring your Statement of Entry and photo identification (passport/driver’s license) to present to the invigilator. Please note that there will be NO REFUND of any fees after the first deadline by the exam board or absent of any exams by any reasons.
Documents we require to complete your exam registration:
1. One passport size photograph
2. Passport/driving license photo ID card, showing your personal details
3. Your recent result statement, if you did any exams before
4. Payment in full